LIKE kids across the nation, the Cambridge children are currently in lockdown, but there’s no chance of any binge watching for George, Charlotte and Louis.
According to royal insider Katie Nicholl, Kate Middleton has “strict” rules when it comes to her kids’ screen time and prefers for them to enjoy the great outdoors.
Speaking to OK! Magazine, she said: “The emphasis during this time will be on arts and crafts, painting and doing things that aren’t screen-orientated.
“Kate is usually very strict on screen time and keeps it to a minimum
“They’ve got climbing frames, swings and a pond, and each of the children are in charge of their own little patch of the kitchen garden.”
She added that Kate and William’s youngest Prince Louis is “happiest when exploring the grounds” of the family’s Norfolk home Anmer Hall, where they are self-isolating.
The tot will be turning two on April 23, and according to Katie the family has plans to make it as special as possible despite restrictions as Kate won’t let “any birthday pass without a celebration.”
She added that George, 6, and Charlotte, 4, are likely to make their own cards and gifts for their brother during their crafting sessions with Kate.
A source previously claimed that traditionalists William and Kate were keen to steer their kids away from technology.
Speaking to Us Weekly, they said: “As two people who grew up without gadgets for entertainment themselves, William and Kate are firm believers in toys, outdoor play and encouraging an active imagination.”
They do, however, allow the kids to watch TV.
In a Radio 1 interview last year, Wills revealed: “You have to pretend you’re really interested because George gets quite upset if you’re not paying due diligence to the characters.
“Fireman Sam has taken an awful lot of interest, George has gone past Peppa Pig stage, Charlotte will probably be into Peppa Pig soon.”
In other royal news, Meghan and Harry have pledged £90,000 to a hunger charity during the coronavirus.
Princess Anne appeared to take swipe at Prince Harry & Meghan Markle as she warns against ‘doing things a new way’.
And royal fans have begged Meghan Markle NOT to do tell-all interview after rumours of £1million deal to spill the beans.